Open Enrollment for Individual/Family plans runs November 1st through January 15th, but the cutoff for a 1/1/2024 effective date is DECEMBER 15TH.
Thank you so much for being our clients and for the referrals that you have sent us over the years. We are grateful to serve as your Health and Medicare insurance brokers and hope to connect with you this season if you need any guidance.
NEW FOR 2024: Marketplace/Health Plans now REQUIRE WRITTEN CONSENT for brokers to be able to change or update your application. If you book a review call with us, we will send out an ADOBE SIGN form that gives us consent to review and edit your applications for you. Please keep your eye out for that form in your Spam or Inbox. We cannot complete your renewal without consent.
If you love your plan and don’t want to make changes, let us know and we’ll mark you as good to go for next year!
If any of these situations apply to YOU, please use our calendar link below to schedule a review between November 1st and December 15th:
- If you’re getting premium subsidies this year, we do need to update your income for next year to make sure you are getting the correct future subsidies based on 2024 Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Estimated Household Please hop on our calendar for a review between 11/1/23 and 12/15/23.
- If you are NOT getting Premium Subsidies, but curious if you’re eligible, please hop on our calendar for a review between 11/1/23 and 12/15/23.
- If you recently transferred to our care from Innovative Benefits Group, we’d love to meet you on a phone or zoom call to review your coverage for 2024.
- If you had a change of address, household size, or income, please hop on our calendar for a review between 11/1/23 and 12/15/23.
- If you want to change your plan, please hop on our calendar for a review between 11/1/23 and 12/15/23.
- If you have questions about your coverage for next year, please hop on our calendar for a review between 11/1/23 – 12/15/23
- If you have already scheduled a review in November, you don’t need to schedule another one.
Our calendars are open so please help us out by getting on there as soon as possible (On or After November 1st). We only have 6 weeks to get your 2024 coverage set up if you want a 1/1/2024 effective date.
If you want to shop plans and have an idea of what’s out there before our scheduled call, you can use our enrollment platform to see what’s available on or after November 1st: You can also use this link to process your own Marketplace renewal if you like:
If you do end up processing your own renewal, please consider leaving us on there as your Agent of Record so that we can assist you during the year with plan questions or claims issues.
We can’t help on your behalf unless we are listed on the application as your Agent of Record.
Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you during this Open Enrollment Period.